Scenery Tour - Local Drink Included
Considered one of the most emblematic belvederes of Funchal, Pináculo Viewpoint is located in the street Rua Conde Carvalhal. It lies 283 metres above sea level and provides one of the most magnificent views overlooking Funchal Bay.
On the East Madeira Tour heads for Camacha. The road is lined with orchards and in summer, with blue blossom of the agapanthus. Camacha sits on a high plateau on the northeast of Funchal. At Camacha you will visit “O relogio”, the largest outlet on the island for wicker products and nobody will pressurise you to buy. Demonstrations of wicker weaving can be seen in the basement.Camacha is also the first place were soccer was played in Portugal in 1875.
Local Poncha Bar
Located in one of of Madeira´s Rustic Routes, is located an antique Local Bar where we stop for you can taste the local drink poncha. made from rum, honey and lemon.
Please note: The price for the tour includes one poncha per person.
The South East Tour starts with the pickup from your Hotel at 9h00 on Sundays. Garajau is Portuguese for tern and the village is named after the attractive black-headed seabirds. Garajau´s prominent landmark is the huge statue of Christ, which was erected in 1927. It is a replica of the Christ, in Rio de Janeiro and Lisbon. It offers fine views of Funchal and of passing cruises heading for the harbour.
- Payment made Directly to the Guide in Euros
- Children from 0 to 8 years of age pay half price.
- Professional Tour spoken in Portuguese, English, French ,German or Spanish and Italian.
- Transport To and From your Hotel (Hotels in Caniço and Funchal) is Included in the Price.
- All Tours are done in small groups of 8 to 16 pax maximum
- We are NOT TIME SHARE
- Tours may be Cancelled Due to Weather Conditions or Events Beyond our Control.
- If Tours are Cancelled Full Refunded will be issued.
- We can Arrange tours for Small, Medium and Large Groups on request, Please Contact Us